August 7, 2011

Guest post: Finding "APPiness"


This is how everything started:
Camila Sousa and I sending messages to each other. Camila lives in Chicago and I, in Brazil.



- Ana, you've got to see the fabulous apps I've been exploring for the ipad.
- I have an idea, Camila, why don't you write a guest post for my blog telling us all about it?


I'm very pleased to host Camila's post just below. Check out her fantastic blog " 2 Teach is 2 touch lives 4 ever"

Thank you to Ana Maria at LifeFeast who invited me to write a guest post for her blog. I am very happy to be sharing with you all. Those who know me understand that my philosophy and motto is - Sharing is caring! :-)

I have been researching apps because the school district I work at is implementing a program that provides iPads for all 6th grade students and, believe it or not, they get to take their devices home!! I know, right?? These kids are so lucky!! I wish I was studying there. LOL I am the Technology Facilitator so I get to help them learn to use their iPads. It has been great hopping from site to site and  finding some amazing educators' blogs, wikis and social media pages that review apps or just list them.

These are the free educational apps I have been collecting and sharing with the district staff I work with. I am very "APPy" to be sharing them with you all. My suggestions are based on schools I am currently working with.

Free Educational Apps

You can also find a list of educators' blogs with their app recommendation on my online bookmarking website.

No comments: