May 26, 2010

Using Technology Well: David Deubelbeiss interviews Ana Maria

Last week, David Deubelbeiss (living in Seoul) creator of  the wonderful ning community EFL Classroom 2.0 got in contact with me for an interview for his new website ELT INTERVIEWS.



What an honour! He'll be interviewing several teachers who have been exploring the web around the world to share their experience.

Apart from the echo, the interview went very well. Loved talking to you , David. You're a great interviewer as you put us at ease.

During the interview we talked about my job, my blog,  the e-book I've published, using webtools with my students and Cultura EDtech , the online course I run to train teachers.

3 comments:

Camila Sousa said...

Cool Aninha :-)) Love the interview! Thanks for sharing

David said...

Ana,

Thank YOU. I really think you've been a leader in using digital technology, especially a cam. It will be common place in a few years but you've led the way. Enjoyed "connecting" and sharing what we know. That's what it is all about. Sorry about the sound, I'll get the wrinkled out as I interview more ELTers.

David

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Txs, Camila for you comment and txs David for the opportunity.