November 19, 2009

My radio station - Blip.fm (again)

How can you create your own RADIO STATION?

Easy. Go to BLIP.FM , create your free account and start blipping. You can search songs by artist or track. Some blips have audio only and others include video clips from Youtube. It´s similar to facebook but with songs. You can create your own playlist, listen to what other people are listening, add friends and listen to their radio station too.


By clicking on the image, you´ll be taken to my radio station.

3 comments:

Raquel B. Cardoso said...

Really nice website Ana!!! I'll definitely sign up for that!!

Ana Maria Menezes said...

It´s great you liked it , Raquel. I love listening to my songs in blip.fm and discovering new songs via friends.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.